The Eagle Die by Atlas is revolutionizing the die cutting business by expanding cutting options beyond traditional cutting restraints. Steel rule dies have bending limits. Laser cutting can be expensive. Sometimes jobs have to be turned away or modified in order to be die cut.
No longer. Atlas Die has your answer to seamless detailed die cut shapes. The rule-less cutting technology allows the Eagle to cut shapes not previously allowed by steel rule. Additionally the Eagle Die can cut a wide variety of applications including cartons, greeting cards, overlays, flexible circuits and medical products.
- Available as a stand alone die or as an insert into a steel rule die
- Compatible with a wide variety of platen presses
- Can be built to cut virtually any shape
- Chemically etched and machine sharpened
- Ideal for kiss-cutting applications
- Easy mounting and registering results in reduced make-ready times